|Comfortable And Safe Spa Treatments at Home|
If you have a little time to spare, it's worth juggling your bathroom into a spa room comfortable. It needs a bit of effort, but there's no harm in doing something special for yourself.
With simple ingredients that can be found in the kitchen of the house itself, you can do at home spa treatments throughout the body.
The following eight ways to create their own spa treatments at home:
1. The essence of spa treatments is relax. Make sure your home is safe from the bustling noise or disturbance that interferes. Turn off your cell phone or home phone and try no visitors to the house. If you have small children, ask your husband, babysitter or someone to look after a while. It is time for you to indulge yourself if only a short time.
2. Provide a soft bathrobe and flip-flops are thick and comfortable. If you do not have a bathrobe, use extra thick towel or blanket.
3. Juggling your bathroom into the nicest room in the house. Light a candle with fun colors like pink, blue or yellow. Place a series of fresh flowers wrapped in a towel and a bottle of your favorite perfume on the outskirts of bath tub. Spread the leaves dried rose petals in the bath tub of warm water.
4. Music can be an important element when you want a spa experience. You can put your favorite soothing music such as jazz, instrumental or classical.
5. Use body lotion, bath soap, scrub, bubble bath and aromatherapy candles with fragrances that you like best. Lavender, rose, jasmine or sandalwood could be an option.
6. Use several different toiletries to help soothe the skin and muscle. You can use a sponge, loofah, body brush or a masseuse who can be held.
7. Create fixtures spa by purchasing various body care products such as scrubs, sea salts, bubble bath and moisturizer. If you do not want to be bothered, there are some cosmetic brands that provide a complete package of spa treatments.
8. To add to the enjoyment of the spa, provide food and beverages. A bottle of mineral water and a bowl of fresh cut fruit might be an option.
The following are some spa-style treatments you can do at home.
Bathroom light is dim
Want to feel like a luxury spa, turn off the bathroom light and attach the lights to sleep in the bathroom to get a light. Dim light and accompanied by soft music, making you feel more relaxed. To add to the atmosphere, light scented candles and aromatherapy add in your bathtub.
Bathing with Rose
One way to relax and pamper yourself is with a shower of roses. Sprinkle rose in the tub of warm water. You can shower and soaking in rose water. For added flavor, you can give a few drops of essential oil.
Dead Skin Exfoliation with Sugar Scrub
How to make it, prepare one cup of brown sugar (brown sugar) - can be replaced with white sugar, one cup of oatmeal and one cup of olive oil. Mix ingredients together and apply on the skin. Rub gently in a circular motion. Dirt and dead skin will also fall with the remnants of scrub. After the exfoliation of dead skin, body rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Dampen hair with coconut oil
Women who have dry hair, coarse and curly hair is great moisturizing with coconut oil. Apply coconut oil before going to bed, then wrap your hair with a headscarf and let stand overnight. Coconut is not only moisturize, but also make hair more shine.
Facial treatments do not always have to be in the salon or dermatologist. You can make a natural mask itself. To moisturize the face, mix and blend yogurt, honey, aloe vera gel and avocado. Use a brush to apply the mixture on the face. Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes then wash. The face becomes even more fresh and moist after the mask.
Lemon Rub the knee and elbow
Cut the lemon and rub on the knee and elbow. Acid content of lemon to soften and brighten the area.
Moisten skin with Olive Oil
You can make olive oil as a body lotion and facial moisturizer. Before using a night cream for the face, you can apply olive oil. Its function is to moisturize and rejuvenate the skin at night.
By directly involved in the treatment process as a whole, then we learn to respect himself. That way we get inner satisfaction.